Wenner, Fred L.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Fred L. Wenner Photograph Collection
Black and white original and copy prints of the towns of Guthrie, Edmond, El Reno, Oklahoma City, Perry, Kingfisher and Anadarko, Oklahoma. Scenes of farming, railroads, mining, outlaws, the U.S. Army, Boomers, the University of Oklahoma and businesses are included, along with those of Cheyenne, Shawnee, Wichita, Apache, Potawatomi, Kickapoo, Comanche, Kiowa, Pawnee, Osage, Wyandotte, Ponca, Iroquois, Seminole and Iowa Indians.
Fred Lincoln Wenner Collection
Journalist. Typescripts and manuscripts (1889-1939), and clippings (n.d.) regarding the history and settlement of Oklahoma; and correspondence (1904-1950) between Wenner and the Territorial Board for the Leasing of School Lands, of which Wenner was secretary, and with notable personalities in Oklahoma regarding Oklahoma history. Fred L. Wenner Photograph Collection also in repository.
William Matthew Tilghman Collection
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
U.S. Marshal. Correspondence (1901-1960) to and from William M. and Zoe Tilghman regarding family affairs, outlaws, Communist infiltration of the Works Progress Administration in Oklahoma, and poets and writers of Oklahoma; Tilghman's personal financial records (n.d.); manuscripts and typescripts (n.d.), including Tilghman's memoirs; publications (1843-1949) from the Poetry Society of Oklahoma, the Oklahoma Authors' Club, the Women of '89 Club, etc., including a mid-nineteenth century etiquette book; programs (1903-1934) of various academic, social, charitable and religious organizations; clippings regarding outlaws; and showbills for western movies.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Correspondence 2
- Guthrie (Okla.) -- History 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Oklahoma City (Okla.) -- History 2
- Outlaws -- Oklahoma 2
- Pioneers -- Oklahoma 2
- United States marshals 2
- Anadarko (Okla.) -- Description and travel 1
- Anadarko (Okla.) -- History -- 19th century -- Description and travel 1
- Antiquities 1
- Apache Indians -- Clothing 1
- Apache Indians -- Government relations 1
- Ardmore (Okla.) -- History 1
- Ardmore (Okla.) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Arickeree Fork, Battle of, 1868 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1 + ∧ less