Herbert K. Lininger Photograph Collection
Scope and Contents
Black and white original prints of the towns of Oklahoma City, Duncan, Fort Reno, Perry and El Reno, Oklahoma Territory, along with Marlow and Ardmore, Indian Territory. The photographs include street scenes, businesses and a dust storm at Boise City, Oklahoma. Herbert K. Lininger Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Creation: 1893-1935
Restrictions on Access
On June 26, 2023, the Western History Collections began a preservation project that has made many of its collections unavailable for a period of time. This collection is among the materials temporarily unavailable. Please contact Western History Collections if you wish to be added to a contact list to be notified when this collection becomes available.
Open for public research.
25 items (25 items)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Alice Lininger.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Photoprints: Source of acquisition--Lininger, Alice. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1986.
Genre / Form
- Ardmore (Okla.) -- History -- 19th century -- Pictorial works
- Ardmore (Okla.) -- Pictorial works
- Boise City (Okla.) -- Pictorial works
- Duncan (Okla.) -- Pictorial works
- El Reno (Okla.) -- Pictorial works
- Fort Reno (Okla.) -- Pictorial works
- Marlow (Okla.) -- History -- 19th century -- Pictorial works
- Marlow (Okla.) -- Pictorial works
- Oklahoma City (Okla.) -- Pictorial works
- Perry (Okla.) -- Pictorial works
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
Monnet Hall, 3rd Floor
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019