University of Oklahoma Press Photograph Collection
Scope and Contents
Black and white original prints of various authors who had books published by the University of Oklahoma Press. University of Oklahoma Press Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Creation: 1920-1950
Restrictions on Access
On June 26, 2023, the Western History Collections began a preservation project that has made many of its collections unavailable for a period of time. This collection is among the materials temporarily unavailable. Please contact Western History Collections if you wish to be added to a contact list to be notified when this collection becomes available.
Open for public research.
77 items (77 items)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of the University of Oklahoma Press.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Photoprints: Source of acquisition--University of Oklahoma Press. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--9999.
- Debo, Angie, 1890-1988 (Person)
- Gittinger, Roy, 1878-1957 (Person)
- Gould, Charles Newton, 1868-1949 (Person)
- Haley, J. Evetts (James Evetts), 1901-1995 (Person)
- Lottinville, Savoie, 1906-1997 (Person)
- Marriott, Alice, 1910-1992 (Person)
- Nye, Bill, 1850-1896 (Person)
- Rader, Jesse Lee, 1883-1973 (Person)
- Rister, Carl Coke, 1889-1955 (Person)
- Roe, Frank Gilbert, 1878-1973 (Person)
- University of Oklahoma. Press (Organization)
- University of Oklahoma -- : Students. (Organization)
- Sonnichsen, C. L. (Charles Leland), 1901-1991 (Person)
- Whistler, Don (Person)
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
Monnet Hall, 3rd Floor
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019