Frank and Patty Grass Photograph Collection
Scope and Contents
Black and white original prints of L.E. Patterson's feather business in Texas, and his street car lines in Oklahoma City, Norman, and Sulphur, Oklahoma. The collection also contains business scenes from the towns of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and Pecos and Austin, Texas.
- Creation: 1890-1930
Restrictions on Access
On June 26, 2023, the Western History Collections began a preservation project that has made many of its collections unavailable for a period of time. This collection is among the materials temporarily unavailable. Please contact Western History Collections if you wish to be added to a contact list to be notified when this collection becomes available.
Open for public research.
66 items (66 items)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Patty and Frank Grass.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Photoprints: Source of acquisition--Grass, Patty and Frank. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1981.
Genre / Form
- Norman (Okla.) -- Pictorial works
- Oklahoma City (Okla.) -- Pictorial works
- Sulphur (Okla.) -- Pictorial works
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma
- Business enterprises -- Texas
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma
- Church buildings -- Oklahoma
- Electric railroads -- Oklahoma
- Feather industry -- Texas
- Picnics -- Oklahoma
- Railroads -- Design and construction -- Oklahoma
- Ranches -- Oklahoma
- Street-railroads -- Oklahoma
- Wagons -- Oklahoma
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
Monnet Hall, 3rd Floor
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019