University of Oklahoma Archives, Faculty Senate Collection, RG09
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Records and publications of the Faculty Senate (University Senate) as well as the General Faculty, Administrative Council (Advisory Council), Committees, and Senate Standing Committees include: "Faculty Position Papers" (1978-83); "Faculty Representation on University Councils and Committees and the Faculty Senate" (1981-85); "Faculty Senate Forum" (1977-78); "Journal of the Faculty [University] Senate" (1942-87) including Minutes and agendas, Charter, and bylaws; Faculty Meeting Minutes (1908-15); Minutes of the Administrative Council (1915-16); Reports, letters, and correspondence from special committees including the Faculty Research Committee (1935, 1938), Semi-Centennial Committee (1942), Post-War Curriculum Committee (1943), and the Navy V-12 College Training Program Selection Committee (1944); and the Committee on Committees Policies (1942-45).
Restrictions on Access
Open for public research.
4 Cubic Feet (4 cubic feet)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Records: Date of acquisition--9999.
- Agendas Subject Source: Ftamc
- Bylaws Subject Source: Ftamc
- Charters Subject Source: Ftamc
- Letters Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minutes Subject Source: Ftamc
- Reports Subject Source: Ftamc
- Universities and colleges. -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Oklahoma -- Faculty
- University of Oklahoma. Administrative Council
- University of Oklahoma. Advisory Council
- University of Oklahoma. Faculty Senate
- University of Oklahoma. Faculty Senate -- Committees.
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States