University of Oklahoma Archives, John Samuel Ezell deanship records, RG40/01
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Included are the files of John S. Ezell who served as Dean between 1965 and 1973 and records created and maintained by Dean William E. Livezey (1953-65). Major series include Departmental files (1941-74) which include correpondence and memoranda arranged alphabetically by name of department; Personnel records (prior to 1973) arranged alphabetically by name of department; Faculty Activity Reports (1972-73) arranged alphabetically by departmental name; Miscellaneous files including applications for Truman Scholarship (1977-79); Faculty Personnel Files (prior to 1980) arranged alphabetically by last name of faculty person; Personnel files including Faculty resignations (prior to 1970) arranged alphabetically by last name of faculty person; Admissions Analyses Reports (1958-66) arranged chronologically; and Subject Files (1941-71) whose original order was retained and conforms to some alphabetical arrangement by topic.
Restrictions on Access
Personnel files.: Confidentiality., Oklahoma Statutes Title 51 Section 24A.7.
14 Cubic Feet (14 cubic feet)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Records: Date of acquisition--9999.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ezell, John Samuel
- Livezey, William E. (William Edmund), 1903-2001
- Memoranda Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Personnel records Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Oklahoma. -- Administration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Oklahoma -- : Administration.
- University of Oklahoma. College of Arts and Sciences -- : Departments.
- University of Oklahoma. College of Arts and Sciences. Dean
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States