University of Oklahoma Archives, College of Business Administration Collection, RG47
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Class grade/Roll books (1935-80) primarily record the grades of student enrolled in the "Business Management" course as well as grades from the classes of Business Administration, Economics, and Industrial and Personnel Management.
Restrictions on Access
Student grade books.: Confidentiality., Oklahoma Statutes Title 51, section 24A.16.
2.3 Cubic Feet (2.3 cubic feet)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Records: Date of acquisition--9999.
- Baumback, Clifford M., 1915-1995
- Bishop, Luther Doyle, 1921-1995
- Grade books Subject Source: Ftamc
- Johnson, Alton C. (Alton Cornelius), 1924-
- Keown, William H., 1914-1981
- Robb, Seward E.
- Shuman, Ronald B. (Ronald Buswell), 1908-1979
- Simon, Alex J.
- Thompson, Lee Elrie
- Trueblood, Lyle R.
- Universities and colleges. -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Oklahoma -- : Students.
- University of Oklahoma. College of Business Administration -- : Grade books.
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States