University of Oklahoma Archives, College of Engineering, Engineering Club Collection, RG41/13
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Major series include Correspondence and Letters (1953-66) regarding Engineering Open House; Press Releases, Drafts, and Memoranda (1971-74) regarding Science Day program; and Manuscripts (1967-71) of papers entered for the Technical Papers Contest.
- Creation: 1953-1974(inclusive)
Restrictions on Access
Open for public research.
1 Cubic Feet (1 cubic foot)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
records: Date of acquisition--9999.
- University of Oklahoma. College of Engineering -- : Open house. (Organization)
- University of Oklahoma. College of Engineering. Engineering Club (Organization)
- University of Oklahoma. Engineering Club -- : Technical papers. (Organization)
- University of Oklahoma -- : Students. (Organization)
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States