University of Oklahoma Archives, Arthur Grant Evans presidential records, RG03/01/02
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
General Correspondence (1908-1910) including letters regarding the Lyman J. Abbott controversy; Miscellaneous subject files (1895-1911) including materials related to the Board of Regents meetings in 1908-1909; and a series of Oklahoma state legislative acts between 1895 and 1911.
- 1895-1911 (inclusive)
Restrictions on Access
Open for public research.
3.6 Cubic Feet (3.6 cubic feet)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Records: Date of acquisition--9999.
- Abbott, Lyman, 1835-1922
- College presidents -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cruce, Lee, 1863-1933
- DeBarr, Edwin, 1859-1950
- Evans, Arthur Grant, 1858-1928.
- Gore, Thomas P. (Thomas Pryor), 1870-1949
- Higher education and state -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Holmberg, Fredrik, 1872-1936
- Hume, C. Ross (Carlton Ross), 1878-1960
- Knowles, Frank Elwood.
- Lydick, Jesse Dean
- Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
- Rowsey, William Eugene.
- Universities and colleges -- Oklahoma -- Administration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Oklahoma -- : Administration.
- University of Oklahoma. College of Pharmacy
- Williams, William Watson
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States