University of Oklahoma Archives, Extension Division, Educational Materials Services, Audio-Visual Education Collection, RG44/03a
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Subject files, arranged alphabetically, contain general correspondence (1935-47) and commercial correspondence (1927-39); Visual Education bulletins (1940-45) and other printed materials. Five men were in charge of this department during these years including Philip G. Phelps (1915-20), James W. Shepherd (1920-26), Ted M. Beaird (1926-37), R. Boyd Gunning (1937-42) and Thurman J. White (1942-48).
- 1917-1947 (inclusive)
Restrictions on Access
Open for public research.
10.3 Cubic Feet (10.3 cubic feet)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
records: Date of acquisition--9999.
- Beaird, T. M., 1898-1950
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Davis, H. O. (Harry Orville), 1877-1964
- Gunning, R. Boyd (Robert Boyd), 1913-1990
- Klein, George
- Miller, Fred
- National University Extension Association -- Audio-visual aids
- Newsletters Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Phelps, Philip G.
- Shepherd, James William.
- University extension -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University extension -- University of Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Oklahoma. Extension Division
- University of Oklahoma. Extension Division. Educational Materials Services. Audio-Visual Education
- White, Thurman J.
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States