University of Oklahoma Archives, Academic Affairs Collection, RG04
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Publications from the Provost, Instructional Services, Research Administration, Research Development, Institutional Research, Honors Program, Center for Research on Multi-Ethnic Education, Carl Albert Congressional Research & Studies Center, International Programs, World Literature Today (Books Abroad), and the University of Oklahoma Press include: Accreditation Self-Studies (1972, 1982); Faculty Handbooks (1950-81); Newsletters including "ICS Focus" (1981-82)"Notes on Teaching" (1980-86); "Research Monthly" (1992-)"Funding Opportunities" ((1992-)"Research News" (1973-75)"Graduate Studies and Research News" (1976-92)"Newsletter for the University of Oklahoma Honors Program" (1974, 1985-86)"OU Advisogram" (1992), and "Cultural Diversity" (1989, 1991); Scholarly Publications and Creative Activities (1989); Sponsored Programs (1979-90); Faculty and Staff Publications (1972-78); Publications and Creative Activities (1979-84); Sponsored Projects (1982-89); Profiles (1986-88); "Extensions" (1982-); General Catalogs of Books (1969-74, 1985-86); Books Abroad (1927-31); World Literature Today (1978-91); and miscellaneous brochures and pamphlets (1978-86).
Restrictions on Access
Open for public research.
10.6 Cubic Feet (10.6 cubic feet)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
publications: Date of acquisition--9999.
- Brochures Subject Source: Ftamc
- Carl Albert Congressional Research and Studies Center
- Catalogs Subject Source: Ftamc
- Guidebooks Subject Source: Ftamc
- Newsletters Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Oklahoma -- : Accreditation.
- University of Oklahoma. Academic Affairs -- : Publications.
- University of Oklahoma. Books Abroad
- University of Oklahoma. Center for Research on Minority Education
- University of Oklahoma. Honors College
- University of Oklahoma. Instructional Services
- University of Oklahoma. International Programs
- University of Oklahoma. Office of Institutional Research and Reporting
- University of Oklahoma. Office of Research Administration
- University of Oklahoma. Press
- University of Oklahoma. Provost
- University presses -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World Literature Today
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States