University of Oklahoma Archives, Admissions and Records Collection, RG10
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Records and publications of the Registrar's Office and Admissions Office include: Final Credit Hour Analysis Reports (Bound, 1968-88 & Microfiche, 1988-); Annual Report of the Dean of Admissions and Records (1947-68); "Policies and Procedures: Office of Admissions and Records (1958); Registration Bulletins (1919-25); Instructions for Enrollment (1962-63, 1966-67); Student Admission Profile Report (1969-70); Miscellaneous reports, pamphlets, and brochures (1950-83); and Affiliation of Secondary Schools (1908-19) including "High School Manuals" Bulletins, and rules and regulations.
Restrictions on Access
Open for public research.
6 Cubic Feet (6 cubic feet, 1 linear foot of microfiche,)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Records: Date of acquisition--9999.
- College attendance. -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Newsletters Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pamphlets Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Regulations Subject Source: Ftamc
- Reports Subject Source: Ftamc
- Universities and colleges. -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Oklahoma -- : Admission.
- University of Oklahoma. Admissions Office
- University of Oklahoma. Admissions and Records
- University of Oklahoma. Admissions and Records -- : Policies and procedures.
- University of Oklahoma. Affiliation of Secondary Schools
- University of Oklahoma. Registrar
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States