University of Oklahoma Archives, Extension Division, Field Development Services Collection, RG44/10
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Maintained by the Coordinating Director, John B. Freeman (1954-58), these administrative files consist of memoranda, letters, correspondence, monthly financial reports, budgets, and travel reimbursement requests.
- 1953-1958 (inclusive)
Restrictions on Access
Open for public research.
2.6 Cubic Feet (2.6 cubic feet)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
records: Date of acquisition--9999.
- Budgets Subject Source: Ftamc
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Davison, Oscar William, 1905-1974
- Freeman, John Beamer, 1918-1998
- McLean, Ritchie Lee.
- Memoranda Subject Source: Ftamc
- Powers, Maston Linzie
- Robinson, James Leslie
- Sowers, Alice, 1891-1978
- University extension -- Oklahoma -- Norman Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Oklahoma. Department of Business and Industrial Services. Extension Division
- University of Oklahoma. Extension Division
- University of Oklahoma. Extension Division. Family Life Institute
- University of Oklahoma. Extension Division. Field Development Services
- University of Oklahoma. Extension Division. Professional Services
- University of Oklahoma. Extension Division. School and Community Services Department
- White, Thurman J.
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States