University of Oklahoma Archives, Campus Associations Collection, RG63
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Publications of the Dad's Association, Mother's Association, University Women's Association and Friends of the Duck Pond include: "Dad's Day Bulletins and programs" (1925-54); "Mother's Day programs" (1934-55); "University Women's Association 25th Anniversary Directory and programs" (1974-75); and an invitation to the re-dedication ceremony of the Duck Pond (1985).
Restrictions on Access
Open for public research.
.3 Cubic Feet (.3 cubic foot)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Publications: Date of acquisition--9999.
- Newsletters Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Programs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges. -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Oklahoma -- Societies, etc.
- University of Oklahoma. Dad's Association
- University of Oklahoma. Friends of the Duck Pond
- University of Oklahoma. Mother's Association
- University of Oklahoma. University Women's Association
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States