University of Oklahoma Archives, Office of the Controller Collection, RG11
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Offices included under the Controller's Office include Grants and Contracts and the Bursar. The records of Jerry B. Farley, Controller (1973-86) contain primarily printed materials, but there are also handwritten and typed notes regarding the 1984-85 budget and Financial Analyses for 1984-85. Publications include: Documentation Manuals/Notebooks (1973-82) regarding finances, payroll, and position control system; Operating budgets, Norman (1975-80); Operating Budget Needs (1979-82); Financial statements and Supplementary information (1972-82); Financial Statements, Lew Wentz Foundation (1975-80); Annual and Quarterly Reports of Endowment and Loan Fund (1955-74); Gifts, Grants, and Bequests (1955-63); Sponsored Programs Financial Management Reports (1983-87); and a Newsletter "The 15x: A Grants & Contracts Quarterly Newsletter" (1983-84).
Restrictions on Access
Open for public research.
4.3 Cubic Feet (4.3 cubic feet)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Records: Date of acquisition--9999.
- Budgets Subject Source: Ftamc
- Farley, Jerry, 1946-
- Handbooks, manuals, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Moore, John A.
- Newsletters Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Notes(financial) Subject Source: Ftamc
- Reports Subject Source: Ftamc
- Universities and colleges. -- Oklahoma. -- Finance Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Oklahoma -- : Budget.
- University of Oklahoma. Bursar
- University of Oklahoma. Controller
- University of Oklahoma. Grants and Contracts
- University of Oklahoma. Lew Wentz Foundation
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States