Charles Duncan Campbell Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Oilman and postmaster. Correspondence (1905-1907) from W.E. Campbell concerning his oil company and the Prairie Oil Company, his purchase of a Tulsa, Oklahoma sub-division, and the introduction of a land purchasing bill before the 1907 Oklahoma legislature. Also included in the collection is a letter (1907) from T.S. Boyers concerning Boyers' family history, and letters (1901) concerning Campbell's appointment as postmaster of Apache, Oklahoma Territory. Charles Duncan Campbell Photograph Collection also in repository.
.1 ft. (.1 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of C.D. Campbell.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Campbell, C.D. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--9999.
- Boyer family -- : Genealogy
- Boyer, T. S.
- Campbell, Charles Duncan, 1877-1959
- Campbell, Wilbur Emery, 1847-1907
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oil wells Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oklahoma -- Politics and government Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Postmasters -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Prairie Oil Company
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States