Charles W. Fisk Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Physician. Official transactions (1906) of the joint session of the Oklahoma State and Indian Territory Medical Associations; official publications (1906-1935) of the Oklahoma State Medical Association; correspondence (1926-1939) regarding Fisk's appointment as consulting surgeon to the Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad; and certificates of election (1902-1908) to the position of city Councilman in Kingfisher, Oklahoma.
- Fisk, Charles W., 1857-1939 (Person)
15 items (15 items)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Inez L. Fisk.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Fisk, Inez L. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1954.
- Associations, institutions, etc. -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Certificates Subject Source: Ftamc
- Chicago, Rock Island, and Pacific Railway Company -- : Employees.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Indian Territory Medical Association
- Kingfisher (Okla.) -- Officials and employees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minutes Subject Source: Ftamc
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Physicians -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Professional associations -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States