David Swank Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
University professor and attorney. Correspondence and legal papers (1961-1972) of Swank in his role as University Legal Counsel, along with printed materials relating to his legal research and teaching at the University of Oklahoma.
- Swank, David, 1931- (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Open for public research. This collection is located at the Library Service Center. Request via Sooner Xpress to view at the Western History Collections.
4 ft. (4 ft.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Unknown. Method of acquisition--Unknown; Date of acquisition--9999.
- Big Eight Conference
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lawyers -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- National Collegiate Athletic Association
- Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
- University of Oklahoma -- : Faculty.
- University of Oklahoma. Athletic Department
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States