Carl J. Turpin Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Railroad developer. Correspondence (1888-1941) to the Turpins regarding family and personal affairs; reports (1934-1938) of the Oklahoma State Federation of Women's Clubs; newspaper clippings (1916-1941); cancelled checks (1913-1918); and programs (1909-1938) of various organizations, including the Oklahoma State Federation of Women's Clubs, the New Century Club, the Edelweiss Club and the Clinton (Okla.) Literary Club. Carl J. Turpin Photograph Collection also in repository.
- Turpin, Carl J., -1942 (Person)
3 ft. (3 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Jack Bennett.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Bennett, Jack. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1954.
- Clinton (Okla.) -- Clubs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Edelweiss Club (Clinton, Okla.)
- Literary Club (Clinton, Okla.)
- New Century Club (Okla.)
- Oklahoma Federation of Women's Clubs
- Programs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Reports Subject Source: Ftamc
- Turpin family
- Turpin, Francis J.
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States