John O. Moseley Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Professor. Notes (1931-1949) on Roman law and the decline of Greco-Roman civilization, including notes (1931) for a class on Roman law taught at the University of Oklahoma by Moseley, and a scrapbook of correspondence (1935) concerning Moseley's election to the presidency of Central State Teachers' College in Edmond, Oklahoma.
.5 ft. (.5 ft.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Unknown. Method of acquisition--Unknown; Date of acquisition--1967.
- Central State University (Okla.) -- : Presidents.
- College presidents -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Latin language -- Law Latin Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Legal maxims (Roman law) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Moseley, John Ohleyer
- Notes Subject Source: Ftamc
- Roman law -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Ftamc
- University of Oklahoma -- : Faculty.
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States