Maurice H. Merrill Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Attorney. Correspondence of Merrill; class notes taken by Maurice and Orpha Merrill; printed material, including copies of the Phi Beta Kappa Key (1911-1918), the Supreme Court Reporter (1964-1975), and proceedings (1959-1975) of the National Conference of Commissioners of Uniform State Law.
- ca. 1903-1975
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
21 ft. (21 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Maurice H. Merrill.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Merrill, Maurice H. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1976.
- American Bar Association
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Law schools -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lawyers -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Merrill, Orpha A., 1898-1971
- National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws
- Notes Subject Source: Ftamc
- Proceedings Subject Source: Ftamc
- Swank, David, 1931-
- University of Oklahoma -- : Faculty.
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States