Herbert Massey Peck Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Attorney. Correspondence (1838-1961) regarding Mrs. Peck's ancestry, and Peck's contributions to Oklahoma and Oklahoma City, including a scrapbook of letters (1944) to Peck upon his retirement as President of the Oklahoma City Y.M.C.A. Correspondents include William F. Halsey, Frank Buttram, E.K. Gaylord, Robert S. Kerr, Elmer Thomas, Thomas P. Gore, and Robert Heffner. Herbert Massey Peck Photograph Collection also in repository.
- Peck, Herbert Massey, 1879- (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
.66 ft. (.66 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Herbert M. Peck.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Peck, Herbert M. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1965.
- American National Bank of Oklahoma City
- Banks and banking -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Buttram, Frank
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Gaylord, Edward King, 1873-1974
- Gore, Thomas P. (Thomas Pryor), 1870-1949
- Halsey, William F. (William Frederick), 1882-1959
- Hefner, Robert A. (Robert Alexander), 1874-1971
- Thomas, Elmer, 1876-1965
- Young Men's Christian Association (Okla.)
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States