Dr. Madison T.J. Capshaw Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Physician. Handwritten accounts of Dr. Capshaw's experiences as a physician in early-day Norman, Oklahoma and during the World War I influenza epidemic; and of the childhood of his son, Walter Capshaw. Madison T.J. Capshaw Photograph Collection also in repository.
- Capshaw, Madison T. J., 1856-1920 (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
4 items (4 items)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Amelia Capshaw Reese.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Reese, Amelia Capshaw. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1957.
- Capshaw, Walter Leander, 1886-1915
- Epidemics -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Influenza -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Medical care -- Oklahoma -- Norman Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Memoirs Subject Source: Ftamc
- Physicians -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States