Alpha Chi Sigma Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Professional organization. Records of the Alpha Chi Sigma chemistry fraternity including reports (1917-1957), minutes (1922-1968), correspondence (1946-1969), subject files (1904-1968), membership records (1931-1968), financial records (1917-1967), newsletters entitled "Proceedings of the Grand Chapter of Alpha Chi Sigma" (1930-1968) and "The Chrome and the Blue" (1941-1959), and other assorted publications of the organization.
Restrictions on Access
Open for public research. This collection is located at the Library Service Center. Request via Sooner Xpress to view at the Western History Collections.
4 ft. (4 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Leon S. Ciereszko.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Records: Source of acquisition--Ciereszko, Leon S. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1989.
- Alpha Chi Sigma
- Biochemistry -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Chemistry -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fraternal organizations -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minutes Subject Source: Ftamc
- Reports Subject Source: Ftamc
- University of Oklahoma -- : Societies, etc.
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States