Aute Richards Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
University of Oklahoma Zoology professor. General correspondence (1939-1947); correspondence (1934-1950) relating to the Lions Club and to the University of Oklahoma Biology Department; printed material (1916-1941), including university publications and copies of Richards' published articles; scrapbooks (1931-1950); newspaper clippings on Norman, Oklahoma history; books (1895-1926); reviews (1941-1948) of scientific books; postcards, road maps and travel brochures (ca. 1910-1950) collected by Richards. Aute Richards Photograph Collection also in repository.
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
4 ft. (4 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Aute Richards.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Richards, Aute. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1949.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Richards, Aute, 1885-
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Ftamc
- University of Oklahoma -- : Faculty.
- University of Oklahoma. Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Zoologists -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Zoology -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States