Paul F. Sharp Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Professor. Papers (1964-1989) including correspondence, speeches, book contracts and research materials relating to Sharp's presidency at Drake University and the University of Oklahoma, his publications, and his attendance at conferences, commencement exercises, and inaugurations of other university presidents. Also included is correspondence with Gilbert Fite and information about his career in higher education.
Restrictions on Access
Open for public research. This collection is located at the Library Service Center. Request via Sooner Xpress to view at the Western History Collections.
13 feet (13 feet)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Dr. Paul Sharp.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Sharp, Paul. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1990.
- American Council on Education
- College presidents -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Drake University
- Fite, Gilbert Courtland, 1918-2010
- Hiram College
- Horton, Frank E.
- Sharp, Paul F. (Paul Frederick), 1918-2009
- Speeches, addresses, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Oklahoma -- : Administration.
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States