Oklahoma Transportation Company Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Railroad company. Financial reports (1908-1972); executive and operating records (1902-1948), including annual reports, corporate by-laws, and minutes of the meetings of the governing board; and employee records (1931-1949) regarding the various labor unions representing the Oklahoma Transportation Company work force, and wages paid.
- Creation: 1902-1972
Restrictions on Access
Open for public research.
13 Cubic Feet (13 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Douglas Bowers.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Records: Source of acquisition--Bowers, Douglas. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1976.
- Belle Isle Amusement Company (Organization)
- El Reno Interurban Railway Company (Okla.) (Organization)
- Gatewood Real Estate Company (Organization)
- Interurban construction Company (Organization)
- Metropolitan Construction Company (Organization)
- Oklahoma City and Eastern Railway Company (Organization)
- Oklahoma City and Suburban Railway Company (Organization)
- Oklahoma City Railway Company (Organization)
- Oklahoma Electric Terminal Company (Organization)
- Oklahoma Northwestern Railway Company (Organization)
- Oklahoma Railway Company (Organization)
- Oklahoma Transportation Company (Organization)
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
Monnet Hall, 3rd Floor
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019