John Powell Rogers Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
University of Oklahoma regent. Correspondence (1924-1941), minutes (1924-1927) of the University of Oklahoma Board of Regents, and annual reports, building reports, and financial statements (1930-1933) of the president of the University. Also in this collection are publications of the Association of Governing Boards of State Universities and Allied Institutions.
Restrictions on Access
1.33 ft. (1.33 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of John P. Rogers.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Rogers, John P. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1950.
- Association of Governing Boards of State Universities and Allied Institutions
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minutes Subject Source: Ftamc
- Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
- Reports Subject Source: Ftamc
- Rogers, John Powell, 1892-
- University of Oklahoma -- : Administration.
- University of Oklahoma. Hospital and Clinics
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States