Doris Cornell Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Collector. Bank statements & financial records, Cities Service Oil Company contracts and correspondence, news clippings, tax returns and filings, travel maps & brochures, Cosgrove Fire Protection, Inc. promissory note and purchase agreement, and a letter from Frank Phillips to Lewis E. Rape.
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
.33 ft. (.33 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
These items are from the Marshall Joy and Esther Custer estates and are a gift of Doris Cornell.
- Cities Service Oil Company
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cosgrove Fire Protection, Inc
- Custer, Esther
- Joy, Marshall R.
- Phillips, Frank, 1873-1950
- Rape, Lewis Emerson, 1876-1954
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States