Elsbeth Estelle Freudenthal Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Economist and author. Correspondence (ca. 1940-1950); research notes (ca. 1900-1950); manuscripts (ca. 1900-1950); printed material (1930-1953); and a bibliography (ca. 1930), all relating to the history of aviation, and Latin American aviation with an emphasis on Alberto Santos-Dumont and Pan American Airways. Elsbeth Estelle Freudenthal Photograph Collection also in repository.
- Freudenthal, Elsbeth E., 1902-1953 (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Open for public research. This collection is located at the Library Service Center. Request via Sooner Xpress to view at the Western History Collections.
8 ft. (8 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of David Freudenthal.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Freudenthal, David. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1952.
- Aeronautics -- Bibliography Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Aeronautics -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Aeronautics -- Latin America -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Bibliographies Subject Source: Ftamc
- Chanute, Octave, 1832-1910
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Notes Subject Source: Ftamc
- Pan American Airways Corporation
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States