Nathan Altshiller Court Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Mathematician. Biography (n.d.) of Dr. Court, and a bibliography (n.d.) of his writings; school inspection reports and certificates (1896-1905) from Poland; and articles (1923-1950) by Dr. Court regarding mathematics and geometry. Nathan Altshiller Court Photograph Collection also in repository.
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
.33 ft. (.33 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gifts of Drs. N.A. Court and Arnold Court.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Court, Drs. N.A. and Arnold. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--9999.
- Altshiller-Court, Nathan, 1881-1968
- Biographies Subject Source: Ftamc
- Certificates Subject Source: Ftamc
- Geometry Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mathematics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Polish Americans -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Reports Subject Source: Ftamc
- Schools -- Poland Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Oklahoma -- : Faculty.
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States