Richard Gildart Fowler Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
University of Oklahoma professor. Correspondence (1924-1980); lecture notes and tests for classes in physics taught by Fowler at the University of Oklahoma; manuscripts (1958-1969) for textbooks authored by Fowler; correspondence with Fowler's publishers; research notes (1943-1979) arranged by research project; and project histories and documentation (1952-1972) for contracted research projects conducted by Fowler. Richard Gildart Fowler Photograph Collection also in repository.
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
12 ft. (12 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Richard Gildart Fowler.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Fowler, Richard Gildart. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1981.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fowler, Richard Gildart
- Lecture notes Subject Source: Ftamc
- Manuscripts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Notes Subject Source: Ftamc
- Physics -- Oklahoma -- Research Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Research -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Research and development contracts -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Oklahoma -- : Curricula.
- University of Oklahoma. Department of Physics
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States