Kingfisher College Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Administrative records, including a report of the president (1917); administrative correspondence (1921-1928); constitutions of the college (1895-1964); papers of the college's Board of Trustees; alumni ballots (1927); and a Certificate of Amended Incorporation. Also included are a yearbook (1914), the "Kingfisher" newsletter (1903-1909), and the "Kingfisher College Bulletin" (1903-1921). Kingfisher College Photograph Collection also in repository.
- Kingfisher College (Okla.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
1 ft. (1 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gifts from numerous donors.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Records: Source of acquisition--Numerous donors. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1967.
- Constitutions Subject Source: Ftamc
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Education, Higher -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Newsletters Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oklahoma School of Religion
- Reports Subject Source: Ftamc
- Universities and colleges -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States