John Riley Walker Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Physician. Manuscripts (ca. 1930-1940) of papers presented before the Oklahoma State Medical Association by Dr. Walker; a college yearbook (1904) and a booklet (1907) published by Keokok College (Iowa).
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
.33 ft. (.33 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of J. Robert Walker.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Walker, J. Robert. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1954.
- Keokuk Medical College, College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Manuscripts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Medical care -- Oklahoma -- Enid Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Medicine -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Physicians -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Walker, John Riley, 1880?-
- Yearbooks Subject Source: Ftamc
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States