Donnell MacClure Owings Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
History professor. Bibliographies (1962-1965), correspondence with students (1961-1963), course bibliographies, syllabi, lecture outlines, and schedules for Owings' University of Oklahoma American History courses.
- Owings, Donnell MacClure, 1912-1966 (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
.66 ft. (.66 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of the Owings family.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Owings family. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1966.
- Bibliographies Subject Source: Ftamc
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- History -- Outlines, syllabi, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- History -- Study and teaching -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lecture notes Subject Source: Ftamc
- Schedules Subject Source: Ftamc
- Syllabi Subject Source: Ftamc
- University of Oklahoma -- : Curricula.
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States