Henry Lowndes Muldrow Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Collector. Correspondence (1857-1889) between Robert Muldrow, his wife, Annie Oliver Muldrow, and their children; and a journal (1898) of Henry Lowndes Muldrow Sr.'s expedition to Alaska. Henry Lowndes Muldrow Photograph Collection also in repository.
- Creation: 1857-1898
Restrictions on Access
On June 26, 2023, the Western History Collections began a preservation project that has made many of its collections unavailable for a period of time. This collection is among the materials temporarily unavailable. Please contact Western History Collections if you wish to be added to a contact list to be notified when this collection becomes available.
Available for public access.
.6 Cubic Feet (.6 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Henry Lowndes Muldrow, Jr.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Correspondence: Source of acquisition--Muldrow, Henry Lowndes. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1967.
- Muldrow, Annie, 1839-1909 (Person)
- Muldrow, Robert, 1830-1873 (Person)
- Confederate States of America. Army. Mississippi Cavalry Regiment, 1st (Organization)
Genre / Form
- Alaska -- Description and travel
- Mississippi -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Cavalry operations
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
Monnet Hall, 3rd Floor
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019