Lillie Kate Miller Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Student. Class notebooks (1900-1904) kept by Miller while attending English classes taught by Vernon L. Parrington, history classes, and French classes at the University of Oklahoma; Miller's diploma (1904) from the University of Oklahoma; and a cookbook (1910) entitled "Home Helps: A Pure Food Cook Book." Lillie Kate Miller Photograph Collection also in repository.
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
.33 ft. (.33 ft.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Unknown. Method of acquisition--Unknown; Date of acquisition--9999.
- Formulas, recipes, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Miller, Lillie Kate, approximately 1882-
- Notebooks Subject Source: Ftamc
- Parrington, Vernon Louis, 1871-1929
- University of Oklahoma -- : Curricula.
- Women college students Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States