Gene Weltfish Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Anthropologist. Worksheets (1954) used to analyze Pawnee prehistoric weaving samples; and microfilmed field notes (1935) relating to Weltfish's work among the Pawnee Indians.
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
.5 ft. (.5 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Eugene Weltfish and Carol K. Rachlin.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Weltfish, Eugene and Carol K. Rachlin. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1961.
- Antiquities Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Notes Subject Source: Ftamc
- Pawnee Indians -- Social life and customs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pawnee Indians -- Textile industry and fabrics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Weltfish, Eugene
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States