Frank Landt Dennis Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Journalist and attorney. Correspondence (1933-1988), certificates (1933-1941), ribbons and patches (1929-1947), cartoons (n.d.), publications (1928-1988), clippings (1928-1939) and a scrapbook (1928-1935) tracing Dennis's career. Also included are teletype machine printouts (1962) from an unidentified wire service detailing news of the first U.S. manned space flight. Frank Landt Dennis Photograph Collection also in repository.
- Dennis, Frank L., 1907-2002 (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
.75 ft. (.75 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Frank L. Dennis, Sr.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Dennis, Frank L., Sr. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1988.
- Cartoons Subject Source: Ftamc
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Editors -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Greek letter societies Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Journalists -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Ftamc
- University of Oklahoma -- : Alumni.
- University of Oklahoma -- : Students.
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States