Johnston Murray Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Oklahoma governor. Correspondence, reports, publications, sound recordings, filmstrips, posters and scrapbooks, reflecting Murray's gubernatorial administration, 1951-1955. Also included are materials from his gubernatorial election campaign in 1950. Johnston Murray Photograph Collection also in repository.
- ca. 1950-ca. 1955
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
50 ft. (50 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Johnston Murray.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Murray, Johnston. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1955.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Governors -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Murray, Johnston, 1902-1974
- Oklahoma -- Politics and government -- 1907- Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Posters Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Reports Subject Source: Ftamc
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Ftamc
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States