Andrew N. “Jack” Boatman Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Attorney. Correspondence regarding Oklahoma politics and the University of Oklahoma Alumni Association, of which Boatman was president in 1924 and 1925.
- Creation: 1922-1951
- Boatman, Andrew Nimrod, 1887-1966 (Person)
Restrictions on Access
On June 26, 2023, the Western History Collections began a preservation project that has made many of its collections unavailable for a period of time. This collection is among the materials temporarily unavailable. Please contact Western History Collections if you wish to be added to a contact list to be notified when this collection becomes available.
Available for public access.
.1 Cubic Feet (.1 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Andrew Nimrod Boatman.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Correspondence: Source of acquisition--Boatman, Andrew Nimrod. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1952.
- Bizzell, William Bennett, 1876-1944 (Person)
- Epton, Hicks Byers, 1906-1972 (Person)
- Kerr, Robert S. (Robert Samuel), 1896-1963 (Person)
- Lee, Joshua Bryan, 1892-1967 (Person)
- Lewis, Charles D. (Person)
- Rice, Eugene F., 1891-1967 (Person)
- Savage, Royce (Person)
- Short, George Ford (Person)
- University of Oklahoma. Alumni Association (Organization)
- University of Oklahoma -- : Presidents. (Organization)
- Democratic Party (U.S.) -- : Oklahoma. (Organization)
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
Monnet Hall, 3rd Floor
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019