William Monroe Franklin Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Attorney and state senator. Printed materials (1926-1947) concerning the Oklahoma Farmers' Union and Franklin's political campaigns; copies of laws (1905-1945) drafted by Franklin; his speeches (1915-1916); newspaper clippings (1943-1957) containing his editorials; and some biographical material (1874-1958).
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
.66 ft. (.66 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of William M. Franklin.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Franklin, William M. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1952.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- National Association of Securities Commissioners
- Oklahoma -- Elections Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oklahoma -- Politics and government -- 1907- Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oklahoma Farmers' Union
- Speeches, addresses, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States