Clyde Danner Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Teacher. Teaching contracts (1894-1926) for P.M. Danner from Arkansas, and Beckham and Caddo Counties, Oklahoma; and a land patent (1906), a warranty deed (1915) and clippings (1941-1945). Clyde Danner Photograph Collection also in repository.
- Danner, Clyde, 1903-1979 (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
12 items (12 items)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Clyde Danner.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Printed material: Source of acquisition--Danner, Clyde. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1953.
- Arkansas -- Schools Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Contracts Subject Source: Ftamc
- Danner, Pettis Monroe, 1870-1952
- Schools -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Teachers -- Arkansas Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Teachers -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States