Summer Institute of Linguistics Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Reprints of articles by authors affiliated with the Institute; and copies of the 1962 "Proceedings of the Ninth International Congress of Linguists.".
- Summer Institute of Linguistics (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
.1 ft. (.1 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of the University of Oklahoma Summer Institute of Linguistics.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Printed material: Source of acquisition--University of Oklahoma Summer Institute of Linguistics. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1951.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- International Congress of Linguists (9th) (Date of meeting or treaty signing: 1962)
- Linguistics -- Research Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Proceedings Subject Source: Ftamc
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States