Arthur H. Geissler Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Diplomat. Scrapbooks containing news clippings, magazine articles, government documents, pamphlets, photographs, handbills, and memorabilia accumulated by Geissler while serving as United States Ambassador to Guatemala and reflecting events throughout Central America for the period 1922-1928.
- Creation: 1895-1928
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
1.5 Cubic Feet (1.5 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Transferred from Stovall Museum of Natural History (Norman, Okla.).
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Scrapbooks: Source of acquisition--Stovall Museum of Natural History. Method of acquisition--Transfer; Date of acquisition--1967.
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933 (Person)
- Geissler, Arthur H., 1877-1945 (Person)
- Harding, Warren G. (Warren Gamaliel), 1865-1923 (Person)
- Lindbergh, Charles A. (Charles Augustus), 1902-1974 (Person)
- Orellana, José María, 1872-1926 (Person)
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
Monnet Hall, 3rd Floor
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019