Sylvester Flitch Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Cattleman. Guides to cattle brands in the Cherokee Strip, Indian Territory, Kansas and Texas (1881-1883), published by the Cattlemen's Associations of those regions. Sylvester Flitch Photograph Collection also in repository.
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
2 items (2 items)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Audrey Flitch Schultz, Sylvia von Tungelyn and Eva Carroll.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Guidebooks: Source of acquisition--Schultz, Audrey Flitch, Sylvia von Tungelyn and Eva Carroll. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1973.
- Cattle brands -- Cherokee Strip (Okla and Kan.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cattle brands -- Indian Territory Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cattle brands -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cattle brands -- Texas Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cherokee Strip Cattlemen's Association
- Flitch, Sylvester, 1847-1900
- Guidebooks Subject Source: Ftamc
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States