Albert Pike Hospital Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Hospital for women and handicapped children. Admittance records and ledgers of the Albert Pike Hospital, McAlester General Hospital and All Saints Hospital, all in McAlester, Oklahoma. Also includes a Certificate of Incorporation (1928) granted to the hospital by the State of Oklahoma.
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
Conditions Governing Access
Restriction: Researchers may view the materials in this collection, but copies are not permitted. Researchers who use the collection may not cite or list specific names of children from these records in their research
12 ft. (12 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of J.O. Wilburn.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Records: Source of acquisition--Wilburn, J.O. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1953.
- Account books Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Albert Pike Hospital (McAlester, Okla.)
- All Saint's Hospital (McAlester, Okla.)
- Certificates of incorporation Subject Source: Ftamc
- Hospitals -- Oklahoma -- McAlester Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- McAlester General Hospital (Okla.)
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States