Hurschel Vern Thornton Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Professor. Correspondence (1940-1951), budgets and procedural manuals (1940-1951) regarding the annual Boys State of Oklahoma, sponsored by the American Legion, as well as a proposed revision of the Constitution of Oklahoma. Hurschel Vern Thornton Photograph Collection also in repository.
Restrictions on Access
1.66 ft. (1.66 ft.)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Dr. Hurschel Thornton.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Thornton, Dr. Hurschel. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1951.
- American Legion. Department of Oklahoma
- Budgets Subject Source: Ftamc
- Constitutions -- Oklahoma Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Handbooks, manuals, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Oklahoma -- Politics and government -- 1907- Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States