John Clayton Feaver Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Philosophy professor. Files (1974-1975) compiled by Feaver while chairing the Commission on Curriculum for the University of Oklahoma College of Arts and Sciences, including correspondence and memoranda from outside consultants; information on curriculum programs at other universities; correspondence, memoranda and reports from subcommittees; curriculum proposals; committee minutes; and copies of the Commission's final report. Also files (1968-1970) compiled by Feaver while chairing the University Constitution Drafting Committee, including correspondence; memoranda; drafts; faculty comments on drafts; bibliographies and notes; and clippings.
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
1.66 ft. (1.66 ft.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Unknown. Method of acquisition--Unknown; Date of acquisition--1980.
- Bibliographies Subject Source: Ftamc
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cross, George Lynn
- Feaver, J. Clayton (John Clayton)
- Hollomon, J. Herbert (John Herbert)
- Memoranda Subject Source: Ftamc
- Notes Subject Source: Ftamc
- Oklahoma -- Education (Higher) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Reports Subject Source: Ftamc
- University of Oklahoma -- : Constitution.
- University of Oklahoma. College of Arts and Sciences. Commission on Curriculum
- University of Oklahoma. Constitution Drafting Committee
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States