Agnes Fuller Collection
Scope and Contents
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Teacher. Certficates; teaching contracts; a teaching assignment from the United States Indian Service at McAlester, Oklahoma; and the "Choctaw Spelling Book" or "Chata Holisso" printed by the Richmond Presbyterian Committee of Publication, containing the "Chata Alphabet" symbols, tables, vocabularies, the Ten Commandments, the Lord's Prayer, names of animals, money tables, and moral essays, all in the Choctaw language.
- Fuller, Agnes, 1877-1976 (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Available for public access.
28 items (28 items)
Language of Materials
Ownership and Custodial History
Gift of Agnes Fuller.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Papers: Source of acquisition--Fuller, Agnes. Method of acquisition--Gift; Date of acquisition--1952.
- Choctaw Indians -- Education Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Choctaw Indians -- Religion Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Choctaw language -- Texts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Indians of North America -- Education Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Textbooks Subject Source: Ftamc
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Western History Collections Repository
630 Parrington Oval
Norman Oklahoma 73019 United States